General Health Community
COLD!!! EVERYONE ELSE IS HOT!!

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

COLD!!! EVERYONE ELSE IS HOT!!

i have been feeling cold almost everyday mostly at night. everyone else in the house would feel hot or warm but me, cold!!! sometimes it'll just be my hands and feet. they can get really cold. sometimes the air around me seems cold. really freezing cold. what could this be? i am tired of feeling this. i dont know what it could be but ive been having this for the past 3 years after i had my first kid. but it gotten worst after i had my last kid. once in a blue moon one day i would just feel very freezing cold to the point that im shivering so hard that 2 or 3 blankets still wouldnt warm me up. anyways...i really hope nothing seriously bad is wrong with me. i hope this is common and normal and possibly some kind of medication or treatment for it.
It appears to me that you could be having symptoms of a very low thyroid. A low thyroid will certainly cause the coldness you are feeling. Have you had any blood work to test it? A test that is very accurate and better than blood work however is the "Broda Barnes" test. For this, you need a basal thermometer, you shake it down the night before you use so as not to move in the morning. Upon waking, you place it in your arm pit for 10 minutes, be sure not to move, the reading should be between 97.6 to 98, if it is lower, then hypothyroidism is probably the culprit. If you do have a low thyroid, there are some drugs that you can take for it.

Hope this helps and good luck and God bless.
u may be anemic