CT scan
My duaghter had a CT scan and they found 'something' in the suprasellar region and are thus going to do an MRI. The 'something' is 1cm. The pediatrician said that the finding might be incidental. What does this mean and how long does it take to get MRI results? Thanks
I am sorry to hear that you and your daughter are going through this scary situation.  I have done research on these masses and would love to help you find information, but I need to ask what your daughter's presenting symptoms are?  
I also want to let you know that until the MRI, I would be cautious of people's advice because it can be scary and unnecessary.  I can provide you with information, but am really no substitute for her MD's expertise.  
Please know that my heart is with you and your family!  I will do whatever I can to help you so that you can be fully informed when going through the up and coming days, week, or months.