Calf/tendon injury, now numbness in foot, should I be worried?
I flew from the US to Europe last week (and am still in Europe). Thus I am a little concerned about DVT.

I have gone from walking 10-20 minutes per day to walking 90-120 minutes per day, as is common for tourism in Europe.

A few days ago my left calf and Achilles tendon started to hurt. Not a lot. The kind of pain is hard to describe. I thought I had just strained something and should "walk it off".

The pain has persisted for those days and recently got worse. When I point my foot up and down, instead of feeling a smooth motion, it feels like the tendon is "bunched up" and the movement is "choppy." From the feeling I would expect it to be swollen, but I can't notice any swelling visually or by touch.

Starting this afternoon, if I don't move my foot around every few minutes, it starts to go numb. This has caused me to start wondering about my treatment options and whether or not something more serious is wrong than a slightly strained muscle/ligament.

Sorry for posting to the general forum but it doesn't seem like there are specific forums for leg injuries or muscle/tendon injuries oddly enough.
It may be because of all the walking you are doing or it could be because of the long flight you took. I would consult with a dr. because if it is dvt that can be very serious. I was always told if you are going to be sitting for a long period of time while traveling to take 1 baby aspirin a day or 81mg to keep the blood flowing freely. I don't know if you should take it now or not due to not knowing for sure if it is dvt. Definitely call a dr. and maybe try soaking in a tub of warm water with epsom salt to see if that eases the pain and numbness. Take care and have a great flight back!