Can I take these medications at the same time?
Can I take diflucan and cefzil at the same time? I had a baby 3 months ago delivered by c-section therefore was given antibiotics. This, in turn, resulted in me developing thrush therefore I was put on diflucan. I also was just prescribed cefizil to prevent infection in a growth I just had removed from my nose. Is it okay to take these medications simultaneously? Thanks!
That's a great question for your pharmacist.  They are more knowledgeable in the area of drug interactions than most doctors, so just give the store a call.  If you're breastfeeding, make sure you mention it.  I've found my pharmacy staff very helpful for these situations, and they really do like being consulted.  There's a whole lot more to that job than counting pills.  

I sure hope the thrush goes away soon.  I had it once from high-power antibiotics after a surgery and never knew it could burn so much.  A neighbor made dinner for me when I got out of the hospital, which was just when the symptoms began.  He likes his food hot and spicy, and normally I do too, but you can imagine what tons of pepper feels like on a tongue with thrush.  YOWZA!  The diflucan didn't help much, so I started taking acidopholus supplements on my doctor's advice.  They actually worked, and I don't take antibiotics at all without also taking acidopholus.  You might want to ask your pharmacist about that one too.  Congrats on the new baby!