Can't seem to eat w/o being nausaus
i am about 90Lbs and 4"11. yesderday i went through an entire day of not eating and then i ate. today, i started my time of month 2 and in the morning i had a protein drink and waiting for the bus i had a balance bar and i took one bite and it made me sick with and nausea. Now, i feel weak and i'm snacking on some food and i'm still feeling dizzy, and when i get i feel like i'm gonna faint.  is there something i should do or try???
Whenever I feel dizzy, I take some motion sickness medication. It helps with vertigo, which I have every now and then, too. Maybe try that and see how the dizziness ends up going?

Check your blood sugar and see where it's at. If it's below 120, eat some fruits or drink some juice. If it's above 200, try going for a walk or something to burn some sugar. Aunt Flo takes a lot out, and some extra sugar or Iron (like Strawberries) would definitely help ease the nausea and dizziness.

I would definitely go to the doctor though if you're still nauseous in a couple days. It could be a combination of the lack of food 1 day and Aunt Flo visiting the next.

I think you should visit your doctor if this persists for more than a few days. You really should eat more balanced diet throughout the day, this could throw your sugar off and make you dizzy. You should get your blood sugar level tested.Try eating some crackers and a Coke to see if that makes you feel a little better. If you cannot eat all at once, try keeping a snack with you and eat every few hours. Best wishes! Feel better!
Mix 10 potatoes with 2 turnips, 5 cherries and 10 tomatoes soup. Then drink the soup for relief of vomit, nausea, and the body will be aide of recovery. One can eat the food if one wants.
thank you for your comments :)