Chest Pain
Hallo people! I need some help. I woke up this morning with pain on the left side on my chest (more to the middle). I could not lift my arm or the pain would hurt more. Eventually I could lift my arm, but the pain came back. When I woke up the pain was gone, but I can still feel a small amount of pain. I am a female and would rather not go to the doctor. I read that some people say it can be stress? Your help will be much appreciated.
Hello, it could be due to stress or a pulled or strained muscle in that area. We can pull or strain something n not even realize it until the pain hits up later on. But i always say better safe then sorry and i know u dont want to but i would suggest getting to the doctors as the left side normally suggest problems with the heart. Good luck n keep me posted
Yes, stress can always make an existing condition worse however, do you or your immediate family members have any heart related problems?  I know that even Acid Reflux can cause a lot of pain too among other things like gall bladder, etc.  Is it still painful?
Hey! Thank you for the reply. The pain has not come back yet. I think if it comes back i'll go to the doctor.

Thank you once again!
Hey!

Thanks for the reply. I am experiencing a lot of stress so maybe I should just try and get it under control. There is a history of strokes in the family so i'm extra careful with anything related to the heart. I think that's why I was so scared when I got the pain. The pain is gone now, so hopefully it stays that way.

Thanks for your help!