Child rectum burning
My 5 years old is complainting about her recturm burning and she was crying alot can you tell me what may cause this to happen?
What food has she eaten prior to the episode, could it have been something spicey or of a curry origin or a pepper origin as this can cause burning, ask her has she been able to go okay and if there have been any unusual happenings in her 'Poop"Next time she goes to the Bathroom tell her not to flush and take a look, and get her checked out at your Docs.
does it burn all of the time or just when she poops?  my oldest son, now 17, used to cry and scream when he pooped. I thought I saw dark red (blood) in his poop. took him to the doctors  he had a little tear in his rectum called an anal fissure. it will heal but they say it was due to trying to force himself to poop  he was potty training at the time
good luck
michelle
The same thing happened to my daughter tonight. I called the doc and she asked if my daughter bites her fingernails. I said yes, so she said to check her for worms. She said kids get the eggs under their fingernails when they play outside, and if they put their hands in their mouths...two weeks later you get worms. Sure enough, a tiny, white/clear colored worm was right down there by her anus. Had to get pinworm medicine and give her one dose now and then one more in two weeks in case more hatch. Maybe this will convince her to stop biting her nails!
It may also be a hemmroid, i got that when i was little.. check the internet for symptoms and sde if they match up. Best of luck, i hope the little one is feeling better soon.