Cold Arm
My 13 year old daughter's left arm, from the elbow down to the wrist, became very cold and a bit pale in color at 9 am this morning.  The school nurse tried to warm it up with a ace bandage wrap.  This did not work, however, since then, her arm is still cold and she is now experiencing a radiating pain from her elbow to her wrist.  Her fingers are NOT numb or tingly and work to hold things just fine. She can sense hot and cold through her fingers and left hand.  We are concerned about this sudden cold fore-arm and painful condition.
Could she have done something to injure her arm?  A friend's daughter once got her finger 'stuck' in a floor drain (she was 3) and after pulling it out, she began complaining that her arm hurt.  They thought maybe she'd sprained/broken the finger but it turned out that she had dislocated her elbow!  Never had the cold sensation though...

I'd call a doc for an opinion. Hope it gets better soon!