Combination 2010 Flu Shots
I recently had the 2010 flu combination shot,  and three days later i started having symptoms of vertigo.  The symptoms proceeded to get worse, the nausea, cold sweats, and the feeling of everything around me spinning.  I had to go to the ER  and get meds. and be tested, cat scan, EKG,  in case it was a life threatening problem.  I have never had vertigo before.  I didn't hit my head or have fall down to have caused the vertigo, and I didn't have a cold or flu symptoms.    It lasted 3-4 days.  Can the flu shots give you vertigo ?
You dont have to hit your head or anything like that to have vertigo,my sister got it through tirdness and stress,i havent heard that the flu jab gives it to you,but it do give you flu symptoms so that could be the course of your feelings,i know a few people who were really ill for a few days after having it.Pop to your doctors so he can give you a proper diagnonise.
Yes it can every year that i have gotten a flu shot it makes you sick for a few days and it also does it to my mom also.
many people seem to have reactions to the flu shot, sounds like youre one of them. the flu shot is an injection of the flu, it makes your immune system kick into gear and fight this particular virus. you can easily end up with the flu from it.. the medical community needs to constantly 'improve' things, i think this years shot was one of them. my recommendation to anyone interested in a flu shot is, if you have a strong immune system, you dont need one, and be very weary of this years shot, because a lot of people are having negative reactions to it.