Constant Pain Under Right Rib and Sternum
I have been suffering from a constant pain under my rib cage and sternum. I have had this pain for almost a year. It will be unbearable at times then lighten up for a few days, but it never goes away completely.

I had blood work done and the results came back normal. I also had an ultrasound where they checked the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys but was told everything looked fine. They tested my gallbladder and its functioning at 97%. I also had an upper GI and stool test that came back normal.

The doctors have pretty much run out of ideas and have told me to just try taking Prilosec or Zantac. This does not relieve the pain at all. I have also stopped drinking any alcohol, eating processed foods, and taking pain relievers.

Nothing seems to relieve the pain and I don't know where to go from here.  Any suggestions?