Constant stomach ache
My 4 yr old son has a constant stomach pain (could be abdomen) he is not a complainer and is healthy and active. He says it is there when he wakes up and all day. He says the pain doesn't get worse or go away. This is been going on for months. He has regular bowel movements, and they are not hard. He eats a mainly raw food diet with  little sugar or junk food. We tried getting rid of dairy and then gluten for 2 weeks no change in pain. He is not an anxious child, and is very friendly and laughs often.
Have you talked to a dr about potential food allergies? Dairy and gluten are already ruled out but what about soy, food dyes, msg, nuts? Also, although it seems very doubtful because of his age, is it possible he has heartburn?
I would definitely take him into the pediatrician as soon as possible (preferable three weeks ago).  You may not be looking at food allergies but something more serious.  The Dr. could order a Barium study or even even Ultrasound to see if there is any problem with blood flow to the GI tract.  You said he had regular bowel movements... but are they a little explosive?  All the same, If he were my baby, I would have him checked out.  It may be nothing but, it could be a sign of problems.  Good luck
Possibly even parasites (raw diet)
Thanks everyone for your ideas, we have been working with doctors for the last two years and not getting very far. To clarify: by a raw diet, I meant most of his food is natural like our great grandparents would have eaten, sorry for the confusion.