DEXA Scan

I am a 24 year old male with Celiac Disease and have just went for a DEXA scan. When leaving I saw on the machine an image of my hip. This is a color enhanced DEXA machine. The majority of my hip bone was blue and there were just a few random yellow/orange spots. According to the legend, blue means low and yellow/orange means high.

Do anybody know whether this is referring to low density/high density, or low/high risk for fracture. Maybe nobody knows this answer, but I was just curious. I will be getting the results in 2 weeks, but I just wanted to check here to get it off my mind. I doubt I have bone issues at 24, but my Celiac damage was severe, so my doctors want to make sure.

Thanks all!!!