Dark circular marks on chest
So I have this question... I have these marks on my chest that are dark and circular and I have no idea what they are. They don't hurt, they itch sometimes when I don't put lotion on them but thats about it. They are spreading and it seems just around my chest. The marks aren't big and when I do apply lotion on them they tend to fade but not completely. My question is, does anyone know what they might be?

Attached to this is a picture of what i'm talking about. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
Are you taking any medications to which you may be allergic?
Looks like Ringworm.  What kind of lotion are you putting on it?  
It looks like ringworm but could also just be hives, I used to get those when I had anxiety or alot of stress, try taking some Benadryl, maybe do a detox it could help you flush any bacteria in your system. Consult your doctor if it persists.
I'm putting on two different lotions. The first one i'm using is St. Ives and the other is Lubriderm. I think the circles have to deal with dry skin but i wasnt sure. As for ringworm, I have washed my sheets a few days ago and ive notice these circles for amost a year now. I'm also not taking any medication so that wouldnt be the cause to these marks. I guess i'm not to worried to what they are, just sort of want to know what they are.
Just another little brief info. The circles or "blobs" arent raised at all, so i'm not to sure if it's ringworm. I also changed soaps that I was using, before it was Irish Springs, and now i'm using Dove for men. Thanks for the help and please keep the suggestions coming.
The other possibility could be a contact dermatitis problem.  I would have it definitely assessed by a Dermatologist especially if you have had this for about a year; someone who can actually see it.