Dent above ankle
A few days ago I noticed a strange dent above my right ankle. Its sort of on a diagonal. It doesn't hurt or anything when I press down on it, but if feels different then the tissue around it, like there's something missing? Any idea of what it could be?
Thanks.
That sounds like pitting edema.  It's usually caused by even unnoticeable swelling of the ankles.  I had this for years, and it turned out that my kidneys were trying to function with all that junk my parents fed my siblings and myself.  Once I figured out that food sensitivities and allergies to preservatives are issues for me, I lost weight and the edema went away.
wow okay gonna try and see if maybe changing my diet will help. Thanks! it actually seems to have gone down in the last few days