Desperate for help!! Anticoagulants not working.
My name is Molly. I posted a question, late last night.  I realize there are many things to get to, but, I really need help.  I desperately need someone to tell me, why my INR would go DOWN when my Warfarin is increased.  I'm very concerned.  I would imagine that something must be very wrong, if my INR is going to go down, and KEEP going down,when they keep increasing my dosage.  I really need help, my doctors can't tell me anything right now, and I need to calm down about it.  I have several stressors in my life, right now, and I don't need to worry that I'm going to die, or something along those lines.  I'm very fearful about this, please, someone help?!

Thank you,
Molly Von Rhin
Hope you are feeling better today and got some answers, post your question on the Doctor Forum site, it is scary, try not to let your thoughts make it worse, switch them off distract your self from them,fill your head with other things you are going to do today .