General Health Community
Diflucan dose for toenail fungus

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Diflucan dose for toenail fungus

What is the usual dosage for treatment of toenail fungus with Diflucan? My doctor prescribed it to me and it just seems to be different than normal. He said to take 100 mg/daily for the first 10 days of each month until it's gone. Is that a normal regimen?
yes, Diflucan is a super safe drug, also used to help Candida in the body.  Don't worry, when I had Candida really bad (yeast overgrowth throughout the whole body) I used to take 100/mg per day for 2 months straight.  It is great if you have had to take a lot of antibiotics in the past, you will probably feel great after the dosages, because it cleanses your body of bad yeast, like a pro-biotic.  
Thank you for the comment. It's good to know that it's safe and works well. I feel better taking it now.