Disability
Should I be placed on disability if I've been diagnosed with -social personality disorder, -Paranoid anxiety disorder, - bipolar. Im always depressed or agressive. Im on meds, zolaf, risperdol, valproic acid, and ativans?
all u can do is apply for it and if they let it go through then yes if not them you have to find something. no one can tell you besides the government. i can tell you its very hard, I am a severe depressive with psychotic features, mild anxiety and BPD. and they gave me medicaid but said that i can have a job just not one where i work around the public. so good luck
Probably not. Certainly not in this climate of austerity. They take the position that society does not owe you a living just because you don't feel like working. There are many jobs available where you can work with these disabilities. Physical disabilities are something else.
It depends on the Medicare judge you see and your psychiatrist's report.  Those who are mentally ill usually get disability sooner than one who is disabled physically. - Once you apply, remember you WILL BE TURNED DOWN!  You must not apply again - but you must appeal over and over again.  Every time you apply, you are set back to the beginning.  Appeal, appeal, appeal - only way you will get it