Do I suffer from High Estrogen Levels?
I have graduated college and was a great athlete, football player. I was always into shape eating right etc.
However for the last 3 yrs I have noticed a drop in stamina, mood, and competitiveness, and have become emotional.
The last couple months or so my mood swings trigger mid month and are almost predictable when they will occur. During this time I get frustrated emotional and have a hard time staying focused.

I would like to think my testosterone is normal as my sex drive and muscle mass etc remains normal/

Any ideas?
You can have a unbalance in chemicals in your Brain, see your (PCP) Primary Care Physician and run it by him or her. I wish you the very best and good luck. remember your not crazy be strong and know a answer is out there and it can be very simple. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Jay
I would see your physician, ask him/her to run some hormonal tests that check testosterone, estrogen and progesterone, also DHEA. A hormone imbalance can cause all kinds of trouble.