Does Adderall somehow help decrease pain&do the 2 enter connect?
For concentration & kind of a trial run to see if I have ADHD, my doc has put me on adderall the IR. I also take pain medication for a hip & back problem. But somehow it seems (maybe a placebo effect) that the adderall helps my pain, or at least maybe I don’t focus on it as much? But I don’t take them together either so I know its not the pain med mixed in. I wait at least 4 hours after the adderall to take the pain meds. So has anyone ever experienced this or heard of adderall help decrease the amount of pain you have? I will say as soon as it wears off I do begin to feel the pain come back though. One last question I have is ive heard if you take adderall and then wait an hour (like the doc says..i wait 4 bc im scared it’s a new med) to take your pain meds that they enter connect and decrease the effect of each other…? Is this also true? Thanks yall!
???