General Health Community
Enlarged vein across left chest?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Enlarged vein across left chest?

Hi, I am female, 25 yrs old, 2 days ago I recently noticed an enlarged vein?? or something that runs from under my left ribcage and running up through the middle of my left breast.  I can't see any discolor on my skin but can feel it by following it with my fingertips. If I raise my left arm, I can slightly see an outlining of it. It is sore and tender to the touch and when stretching.  I can also feel little bumps?? (like it's inflated) along its path.  I thought I could massage it away in a few days but seems like it has worsened. Now seems like the vein has grown in diameter giving it a more definitive feel when I trace it with my fingertips.  The only thing I could think of that may have caused this is my recent stretching and excercises.  Could this be something critical?  I currently don't have health insurance and don't have a doctor so any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
Tags: veins, vein, enlarged, Chest, Breast, tender, sore, help