Enlarged vein across left chest?
Hi, I am female, 25 yrs old, 2 days ago I recently noticed an enlarged vein?? or something that runs from under my left ribcage and running up through the middle of my left breast.  I can't see any discolor on my skin but can feel it by following it with my fingertips. If I raise my left arm, I can slightly see an outlining of it. It is sore and tender to the touch and when stretching.  I can also feel little bumps?? (like it's inflated) along its path.  I thought I could massage it away in a few days but seems like it has worsened. Now seems like the vein has grown in diameter giving it a more definitive feel when I trace it with my fingertips.  The only thing I could think of that may have caused this is my recent stretching and excercises.  Could this be something critical?  I currently don't have health insurance and don't have a doctor so any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
I have the same thing anyone did you find anything out?
Just a couple things have you been checked out for heart failure that is one sign, stress or possible viral bug caused by percardius.  Inflammtion in chest and around heart and sternum area.  You need to see you doc and find out what test he can do to get answers don't wait.
Mondor's Disease
Same thing here also. Whats the problem? Thanks