General Health Community
Experiencing many symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Experiencing many symptoms

So I have a lot of various symptoms, and I don't know if they are all connected or what any of it could be but I'm uninsured so seeing a doctor has been a pretty difficult task to accomplish lately. I am only 21, and I feel like these symptoms and really having a negative effect on my life. So if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it, thanks.

First I have problems with fatigue on a pretty daily basis, and I have a lot of difficulty waking up in the morning, sometimes I feel like I literally just can't wake myself up, like my body is just going to shut back down no matter what I do.

Next I have a general feeling of pain just kind of all over, sometimes I think its my joints and sometimes I think its my muscles. In relation to this I've had chronic back pain for about 2 years now and its mostly in my lower back but my neck feels pretty uncomfortable and stiff a lot, and sometimes when I walk (mostly up or down stairs) I hear this like grinding noise in the back of my neck and from my knees. Also I think it should be mentioned that I have a lot of hand pain and stiffness and sometimes when I play guitar my ring finger will lock up and I can barely move it. I also am what a lot of people have described as clumsy, but to me I feel off-balance a lot when walking and I often do trip or stumble when I walk. I get this general feeling of weakness all over my body and I've even had trouble with getting out of bed only to lose my balance and fall right back into bed.

And lastly these are the symptoms that worry me the most, I feel dizzy and lightheaded sometimes and I feel like there is pressure coming down on my head, and I have a lot of aches around my head sometimes just all over but the temples and the back of my head do seem to get it the worst. For some reason at times I feel just completely out of it, and not in the tired sense but more completely zoned out, like I just feel light headed and disoriented, its a very strange feeling and really my words almost don't do the feeling any justice. Its just almost a detached feeling that comes about from seemingly nowhere, it makes me feel very off balance and unable to focus really well. Its hit me a few times while I was driving and it seems to completely mess up my driving, I have a hard time staying neatly in my lane and I just feel very shaky. It could be related to the fact that sometimes I cough so hard that my vision blurs and I start to get the dizzy and disorienting feeling, but I'm not sure why that happens either.

So while I know that's a lot to read and many of these symptoms could be completely unrelated but they are all having a very real impact on my daily life and are making college all that much harder.
Strange, sounds almost exactly like my list of symptoms that I posted the other day........
Have you had an MRI to rule out MS?
No I had an MRI done when I was much younger, because my coordination and hand writing were off, the conclusion was that the part of my brain dealing with coordination is slightly underdeveloped but I'm pretty sure that's something that was supposed to be temporary.
Yeah it was your post that actually led me to this website, I noticed the similarities too. Honestly I've seen a lot of cases online of people with similar symptoms and no idea what its about.