Aa
A
A
Close
1761287 tn?1313828387
Extremely Sharp Pain in Right Palm (just below fingers) Please help...
Hello, The last few days I have had this extremely sharp pain in the palm of my right hand just under the fingers. It doesn't feel like a muscle spasm. It almost feels electrical. It happens sometimes with the slightest touch or movement. Then there are times when I can push all over the exact spot & no pain at all. I am right handed & just started the fall semester. This is really debilitating. I need the use of my hand. I also cannot make a tight fist or have any object apply pressure to the area. The best way to describe this is that it feels like either a really deep sensitive bruise or a nerve in my hand is damaged. I don't really think it is a bone fracture. But then again, I am no expert. Thus, the request for advice...

Another symptom I am having & I am not sure they are related is that I get these weird burning pains in various places throughout my body. It sometimes feels like it is deep & other times like it is just on the surface of my skin. In those same places, after I experience the burning pain, the area feels like it is bruised. But there is never discoloration. I apologize for being so elaborate in my description of my ailment. It just want to provide as much detail as I can. Thank you to anyone that gives me a prompt & just as detailed response...
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1796753 tn?1315648015
my partner has that in his hand and has been diagnosed with complex regional pain syndrome. have you seen a doctor?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources