Eye twitch and strange sensation on skin
For over three months now i have had a twitch in the top lid of my left eye. It can happen at any time of day regardless of what I'm doing/how tired I am/how much caffeine I've consumed.
Sneezing, yawning and coughing will all "activate" it too.

I have also, in the last few days, kept feeling like a tiny spider is crawling on various parts of my body - almost liek a hair follicle beign moved, but there is never anything there. Arms. legs, face and scalp have all been affected.
It has happened on my face in the last few months also, just under my nose, for a few days at a time.

I appreciate the stock answer will be "go see your doc" but before I get that far has anyone got any tips how to stop it - its drivign me insane!!!
Many thanks in advance
Boo
My friend was experiencing this same problem with her eye. In class she would all of a sudden just stop what she was doing and I could literally see her eyelid twitching. She would rub it and it would just eventually go away. Since she was under a lot of stress I think that would have been a main factor in it. If that's the case for you as well I wouldn't be too alarmed. If it's really bothersome (I know it would be for me) I would suggest to just go to a general health doctor for a check up and just ask a few questions to get some answers and if they feel it necesary they will suggest you to an eye doctor.
The whole creepy crawly thing happens to me. I've never thought anything of it it just happens. Sometimes to a point to where I think someone literally touched me. I think it may happen to most people though but it's always something to to tell the doctor if you're really worried about it. I'm not sure if my information helped in anyway but I hope that it did. Take care and the best of luck to you.
I have it to but the doctors think I'm crazy and won't help.  What is it?  Yeast infection,  folliclitus? Staph?? How can I get rid of it PLEASE? It's making my clothes wiggle and get tight around the bra and sock lines
SHAWN ***@****
SHAWN ***@****