Face flushing/Body heat
Along with being overweight, chronic back pain and high anxiety, which I'm seeing dr's for, there's another series of problems together that have other dr's at a loss to explain.

For the last few years, I keep having a problem where my face gets really red, flushed and is constantly and I mean CONSTANTLY at a higher temperature than the rest of my body, I'm constantly using fans to keep me comfortable.

The only drugs I'm taking are Subuxone for pain (recent) and Xanax for anxiety (long-term usage).

Any ideas?  This problem drives me nuts as I'm constantly turning on air conditioners and fans to be comfortable, while everyone else is cold around me... even at night I need a fan on...
Have you had your blood pressure checked lately? If your going to be seeing a Dr soon they'll check it.
Anxiety can cause all sorts of weird symptoms and this could be what's happening.
Did this start before you started taking the pain meds? I'm asking because it could be a possible side effect. You can ask the pharmacy.    Remar