General Health Community
Fatigue, swollen lymph node, back pain, low grade fever

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

For about seven months now I have had extreme fatigue; I can sleep for five hours or fourteen hours, it does not matter how much or how little sleep I get, I am always tired. I am constantly late for work as I can not get up and I find myself nearly falling asleep while driving and constantly wanting to take naps. My doctor thinks it may be sleep apnea due to the fact that I have started snoring about the same time and I have scheduled a consulation for sleep apnea.

Around November of last year I started having severe back pain that lasted for about a week. It went away but I began having the pain again in February. The pain was at my lower spine and was so severe I went to the emergency room; it hurt to walk, sit, bend, etc. X-rays were taken but everything was reported to be fine. The pain lasted about two weeks and now I have occassional pain. For example, tonight I was cleaning the rims of my car, the entire right side of my back was in pain.

On May 18 I started coughing and had a low grade fever. I went to the dr. but was not given anything to take as the dr. said it was too early as I had only been sick for a day. A week and a half later I went back to the dr. and was told that I had walking pneumonia. Yesterday, I was AGAIN at the doctors for other nonrelated reasons and was told that I still had a low grade fever. Today, while showering I found a small lump on the back of my neck at the hairline. It is round and does not hurt. ( I only have one pill left to take for the walking pneumonia, which I take tomorrow).

In addition, I have been having more headaches than normal lately. I had one Sunday and Monday of this week.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I have been exhausted for seven months now and feel like I am at the doctor's every day. I am tired and just want to know what, if anything, is wrong so that I can fix it.

Just some basic information, I am 25 years old and have generally always been in good health. I have never had any surgeries. I work and am currently looking for new employment due to the amount of stress my job has given me lately. I love my job but am incredibly stressed. Maybe this has something to do with it. I don't know.

Thank you for your time and assistance if you are able to give me advice.
I forgot to add. I have had blood work completed and I do not have diabetes. It was thought that I had B12 deficiency but after about 10 shots it was determined that this was not the case.