Feeling weak and tired all the time
The past couple of days I have been feeling extremely weak and tired. I am not sure if it's related but I had a problem with our family dog who suddenly started being aggressive towards me and biting me. I even had to go to the ER to get stitches. I am up to date on my tetanus shot and it doesn't look like I have any infection.

I thought it may be due to stress from what was going on at home, or not sleeping and eating well. In general I have problems with insomnia and poor nutrition, but I never really felt fatigued from it before. But the past few nights I have been sleeping 8 hours, which is rare for me, and I still feel exhausted. I've been trying to eat better too, but it hasn't really helped. I have depression too, but not sure if that could be causing it.
Any ideas?
Blood work to check 25 OH VitaminD, Magnesium, Vitamin B12.

Deficiencies cause fatigue, insomnia, weakness, depression., anxiety, headaches, brain fog, and more.

Daily supplements can correct the deficiencies.
Vitamin D3 (never D2) needs to be taken for life
Also check iron, ferritin levels
Well - you need a full set of labs and an endochrine consult, for starters. Your episode with the dog may have significance. Dogs can detect subtle odors from humans that signify serious illness. The sudden change in behavior of the dog may not be coincidental.
All above answers are good. I would definitely have this looked into, the blood work and other tests will help to determine what, if anything, is going on.

I would also like to add, this sounds like either chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia, again, only lab tests will discern the cause though.
I think you need to go to your doctor and have some lab test to know what exactly is happening to you.
We all in too-busy lifestyle tend to blame fatigue when you're feeling tired,you're always asking yourself why I am so tired?.Give time urself about 3 to 4 weeks to make changes in your lifestyle.sleep more ,make your social calendar .eat more foods drink more fluids