Fever, dark urine, aches/pains, minimal appetite...
Symptons: I`m a male, 43, no real health issues; BP good; Cholestorol a bit high (199); Paternal history of prostate cancer, but no other family issues. This is Day 4 of moderate to high fever, lightheadedness, fatigue, moderate aches/pains, very dark yellow urine, night sweating, minimal appetite. Today, (maybe unrelated?) dull pain under upper left rib cage, maybe how a pinched organ might feel. I`m guessing infection of some sort, but can you please provide some insight? Thanks!
First, you need to drink more water, the dark urine tells me you are not hydrating yourself enough, and if you want to feel good, you must drink at least 8, 8 ounces of water a day.

Your cholesterol is fine, I would not worry about that number.

As to the other symptoms, it appears to me that you are coming down with a good case of the flu, I would get into bed, drink the water, and start taking extra Vitamin C, Vitamin A and vitamin D. Also, you need to take the herb "Echinacea" and Bee Propolis, the Bee Propolis is natures antibiotic, you can get all this at any health food store. Also, take a good multi vitamin and mineral as the base.

If the symptoms don't clear up in a day or so, I would definitely see your doctor, you sure don't want this to get ahead of you and get worse.