Fever coming back every few days for 3 weeks.
My 6 year old daughter came home from camp her first day with a fever that got as high as 103.3 over 3 days. The fever went away as did the minor stomach pains. This went away and the exact same thing came back after 2 days of feeling fine. Now, a week after having no symptoms she's suddenly got a fever again and minor stomach pains.

What could be causing this up and down fever over such a long period?

I would definitely advice you to have her checked up by a doctor...returning fever is no good as it could mean a lot of things... there could be an infection somewhere and there could be a high chance of getting pneumonia if fever persists for more than 3 days. If you have used tylenol to reduce her fever and it hasnt helped please do take her to your family doctor.
Hello~I would see her pediatrician, could be a hidden infection, and when she feels better and does activity, it causes her body to run down and in it comes again. Appears to me that she should probably be on an antibiotic.

Good luck
Susise