General Health Community
Food to loose weight

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Food to loose weight

Is there any food called speed food which would enable me to loose weight please ?
There is absolutely no specific type of food that will speed things up. Trust me i've tried it all from green tea to hot pepper,it just doesnt work. All you get out of it is unsatisfied tastebuds followed by cravings and hunger pangs and probably binging.However what i can tell you based on my own experience and lots of reading and research is to" eat more real foods"; listen to your bodies signals what it wants and needs, dw about calories, amounts and all the other crap these diet books tell us, its about knowing your body, its signals and making sure your giving it what it needs, and if it means your bodies in need of a cheeseburger go for it.. enjoy! Eat till you are full, meaning  until completely satisfied. Be realistic about your approach on weight loss because losing the weights hard enough, you dont want to battle with the yo yo effect of dieting as we all try to "maintain" the weight we lost however few of us succeed. There is so much more to write but i'll leave it here and reccomend a book that is worth a read.It is called: How to become naturally thin, By eating more.By Jean Antonello. Good luck, hope this helps.
Avatar n tn
Awww Dee that was so kind & considerate to reply so expeditiously like u did, very much appreciated luv 4 all your help & support. & your valuable informative advice if where I go from
here !

Presently I'm @ my " wits end " Dee !

NOTHING IS. WORKING 4 ME PRESENTLY !!

Warmest wishes

Ne

** PLZ KINDLY SEND ISBN 4 THE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BOOK U KINDLY SUGGESTED 2 ME DEE PLZ ?

MANY MANY THANK U 'S

Ne

xx  
Kale would be a nice food to eat. It's literally a super food. I have a kale salad with carrots, drizzled in Italian dressing.
If you stop eating white foods like bread and pasta you should lose weight.  However, don't deprive yourself... eat whole wheat bread and pasta, brown rice instead of white occasionally.  Weight trainers do advise you to have a "cheat" meal at least once a week so you don't feel deprived.  Eating mostly meat and vegetables should help.  Good health to you.  Hope it helps you.  It's working for me.
PS  CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) can help one lose the belly.  Since it's actually made from Safflower oil, I bought the oil and take 1 Tbs. every morning.  Hey!  I'm getting a waist again!  it takes fat (the right kind) to lose fat.  Fat does not make you fat - sugar does.