Aa
A
A
Close
Foot pain
I wonder if any one can help. I got out of my car and went over on the side of my foot and since then i have not been able to put my heel down on the ground, if i do a get a sharp pain all the way up my leg.

I have had problems before when i was younger, i have too many bones / movement in my foot so that doesn t help plus used to be a dancer and week acheiles tendon excuse the spelling

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Another problem is i am on my feet most of the day with my job.

Thank you xx Nette
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It sounds like you may have either had a serious sprain or broken some of those tiny bones that are in the foot.  You definitely should see your doctor and he will probably order an X-ray.  That sounds painful.  I twisted mine before by missing a step, and the hospital put on a cast and this relieved the pressure on my foot and made it feel a lot better.  Mine was just a sprain.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have repeatedly sprained my right foot and walk with a very slight limp.  However,  some years ago I could not put any pressure on my right heel and I went to an Osteopath who checked my sputum, my hair, nails, etc. and told me I was a "walking pillar of salt".  Anyway, long story short, he put me on a mineral supplement and I was greatly surprised to find that in less than a week I could step on my heel without pain. ~ I agree with Ozmee that you should see a doctor to make sure you didn't break anything.  The cast sounds like a good idea for now.  ~ You might try some bone building supplements also such as Ipriflavone, Calcium and D3.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources