Foot pain
I wonder if any one can help. I got out of my car and went over on the side of my foot and since then i have not been able to put my heel down on the ground, if i do a get a sharp pain all the way up my leg.

I have had problems before when i was younger, i have too many bones / movement in my foot so that doesn t help plus used to be a dancer and week acheiles tendon excuse the spelling

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Another problem is i am on my feet most of the day with my job.

Thank you xx Nette
It sounds like you may have either had a serious sprain or broken some of those tiny bones that are in the foot.  You definitely should see your doctor and he will probably order an X-ray.  That sounds painful.  I twisted mine before by missing a step, and the hospital put on a cast and this relieved the pressure on my foot and made it feel a lot better.  Mine was just a sprain.
I have repeatedly sprained my right foot and walk with a very slight limp.  However,  some years ago I could not put any pressure on my right heel and I went to an Osteopath who checked my sputum, my hair, nails, etc. and told me I was a "walking pillar of salt".  Anyway, long story short, he put me on a mineral supplement and I was greatly surprised to find that in less than a week I could step on my heel without pain. ~ I agree with Ozmee that you should see a doctor to make sure you didn't break anything.  The cast sounds like a good idea for now.  ~ You might try some bone building supplements also such as Ipriflavone, Calcium and D3.