General Health Community
Fullness/Hunger After eating.

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Fullness/Hunger After eating.

When I eat something, it feels as if I get very hungry or very full, I cannot quite figure out the feeling. This has only started happening a couple days ago, and this is sometimes accompanied by headaches.
Maybe you are eating something you have a sensitivity to, like gluten or dairy protein. Keep track of what you are eating, notice what you have eaten everyday that you feel this strange feeling and headaches.. Could it be possible that you are nervous when you eat? Sometimes when I am nervous and I eat food I feel sort of weird (kind of empty and fluttery, but bloated all at the same time, very odd). Think about it, but definitely keep in mind keeping track of what you are eating. Maybe you are consuming something too regularly that doesn't agree with you.
This also could be a sign of low or high blood sugar.  If this continues you should see a doctor.