Gallbladder and Sports
How long will be before I can run after my gallbladder removed?
Check with your doctor for post-op instructions.  There are a lot of factors that will determine recovery time such as how physically fit you are before surgery, any complications, and any other medical conditions you may have.  You'll need at least two weeks and even then you shouldn't go full-bore back into your full pre-op activities if you're typically very physically active.  Most GB surgeries are done laparascopically these days, which can be deceiving because you only have three or four small wounds that are visible.  Internally, there's a whole lot of healing that has to happen and that takes time.  

I was a weightlifting gym rat when mine came out and I was pretty much OK by three weeks.  Still taking it easy on crunches and using a little less weight, but after another week I was back to the usual workout routine.  Just plan on taking it easy for a while and do what your doctor tells you to do.
What kind of surgery did you have? Laproscopic or Open?  Your doctor and nurse should have given you follow up information and care.  Most people need a couple weeks (at least) to be 100% after laproscopic surgery (7-10 days actually).  But it's a LOT longer for open surgery!

Your recovery will be unique to you though. So if you feel okay and the doctor has cleared you, start out light and give it a try.  If you feel crappy, don't do it! And go back to your GP :)

This site may have more helpful info!

http://www.surgery.usc.edu/divisions/tumor/pancreasdiseases/web%20pages/BILIARY%20SYSTEM/laparoscopic%20chole.html

Good luck and keep us posted!