General Health Community
Garlic burns!

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Garlic burns!

help!
i heard garlic was a good remedy for pimples so i mashed some up and held it against the pimple and it got red and blistered. i accidentally peeled it off so now there is a HUGE pink visible flesh on my cheek :'(
i used it on parts of my chin as well and that part is oozing and reddish.
i used a little bit on my other cheek and its only red.
it was burning so i put ice on it.
im 16, so i was wondering if because of my age and all if the burns will heal? and how will it heal?
im from bangladesh so alot of the stuff isnt easily available. i've been putting sandalwood on it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE let me know how to make it dissapear.
and if it will dissapear :(

im really scared.

This discussion is related to Skin burned with garlic and i peeled it.
For your burns, use a gentle herbal astringent facial toner, applied with a cotton pad. It will help keep any scabs from cracking and keep the open spots from getting infected. You can apply it as often as you like. Every two hours works well. This is also a good treatment for pimples after extracting them.

If you can't find a product like that, witch hazel or a witch-hazel-based tonic will do the same thing. In a pinch, you can use alcohol to prevent infection, but it dries the skin so don't use it often or regularly.