Aa
A
A
Close
Grey hair
sir i m 23 year old, sir i have noticed im beard some grey hairs plz sir its my humble request you sir give me suggestion how to stop it . In my family no body is ever  suferring from this problem. and i want to tell you one thing this is not genetically . first of all there were only 1 to 3 hairs and continously it increased now it is around 20 to 30 hairs in my beard . please do something.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3149845 tn?1452625053
Hi Ravi, when i started to get gray hair it was im my beard also and started the same as you, one then two then three. They started in my chin area first I was around 30. Im not sure what causes gray but it could be a natural thing in your gene pole. I also remembering having a friend who was 22 and started the same as you mention. You might want to ask a dermetoligist about this as they know all about skin and hair problems.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Genetic's...My husband was the same way..But he uses Men's Clairol for Hair & Beard's Dye.. Very Easy to use, Not much out there for gray. If there was, we would all use it...lol...If you don't want to dye it, there is a spray that is a cover up that you can buy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
sorry mam i m not satisfied with ur suggestion because it is temporary  solution i want permanent solution .and one more i tell u it is not happening gentically , as in my family no one suffered at so early age my grandfather got started grey hair in the age of 40+ and same as my father even my elder brother is in 30 age he has no grey hair.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
sorry  i m not satisfied with ur suggestion because it is temporary  solution i want permanent solution .and one more i tell u it is not happening gentically , as in my family no one suffered at so early age my grandfather got started grey hair in the age of 40+ and same as my father even my elder brother is in 30 age he has no grey hair.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Did find something for you to look at,,This may help a little :)
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=168177381400&comments
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank