Grey hair
sir i m 23 year old, sir i have noticed im beard some grey hairs plz sir its my humble request you sir give me suggestion how to stop it . In my family no body is ever  suferring from this problem. and i want to tell you one thing this is not genetically . first of all there were only 1 to 3 hairs and continously it increased now it is around 20 to 30 hairs in my beard . please do something.
Hi Ravi, when i started to get gray hair it was im my beard also and started the same as you, one then two then three. They started in my chin area first I was around 30. Im not sure what causes gray but it could be a natural thing in your gene pole. I also remembering having a friend who was 22 and started the same as you mention. You might want to ask a dermetoligist about this as they know all about skin and hair problems.
Genetic's...My husband was the same way..But he uses Men's Clairol for Hair & Beard's Dye.. Very Easy to use, Not much out there for gray. If there was, we would all use it...lol...If you don't want to dye it, there is a spray that is a cover up that you can buy.
sorry mam i m not satisfied with ur suggestion because it is temporary  solution i want permanent solution .and one more i tell u it is not happening gentically , as in my family no one suffered at so early age my grandfather got started grey hair in the age of 40+ and same as my father even my elder brother is in 30 age he has no grey hair.
sorry  i m not satisfied with ur suggestion because it is temporary  solution i want permanent solution .and one more i tell u it is not happening gentically , as in my family no one suffered at so early age my grandfather got started grey hair in the age of 40+ and same as my father even my elder brother is in 30 age he has no grey hair.
Did find something for you to look at,,This may help a little :)
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=168177381400&comments