Gut Instinct
I'm 32 year old female in New Zealand, and I have a gut instinct my health is not right.  I've had lots of tests done and been told by countless people and doctors 'its all in my head'.  However I have moments of feeling really week and frail.  Maybe I just getting older, or is my body trying to tell me something?  I feel I'm too young to feel as old as I do.  Any suggestions?
Please be more specific with what exactly is going on with you.  
could it be anxiety? have you had any symptoms like, mood swings and anger for no reason, sharp but not really bad throbbing pains that last 2 or 3 seconds anywhere in the body, diarrohea, smoking weed can cause it if you smoke it can be part of the paranoia. when you get the weakness try keeping an eye on your pulse for a couple of minutes, if your heart does extra beats or misses beats (palpitations) its definitely anxiety which is a type of depression and mine involves being constantly paranoid that theres something wrong with me and i might die. if not then i dont know but i wish you luck x
Hi there.
According to me you a absolutely fit and fine. 32yrs is not the age to feel old.
As you said, you have instinct yr health is r not right.
i would suggest you to improve your diet. Have healthy food. Increase vegis soups,salads in yr diet. and also have atleast 14glasses of water a day.
Atleast do 15 to 20mins of exercise a day. it will not only keep you fit but also improve your health.
Try to think positive. it really helps.
Am sure this suggestion will definitely help you.