Had an electric "shock" and felt pain in my brain at the same time
I don't know guys if this is serious or not but i wanted to ask guys.
It was two days ago, i was using my hair dryer,and when i finished with it, i unplugged it and while i was holding my hair dryer with my left hand, the cord of the hair dryer was hanging below, and while it was hanging in the air i accidentally touched with my right hand the plug pins of the hair dryer that were hanging in the air. I immediately felt the pain in my hand and at the same time i felt pain in the right part of my brain. As soon as i realized the pain, i moved my right hand away from the pins and the pain subsided after 5-10 minutes.
Could this accident result in any sort of brain damage?(I don't know if this question is silly to ask but i just wanted some clarification)
I'm not sure if I am understanding this right, but it sounds like you are saying that you got shocked while the blow dryer was not plugged in?

I've never heard of someone getting an electrical shock from an appliance that is not plugged in.
Mate English is not my first language so that's why i put the word shock in quotation marks. I don't know what the correct word is but i still felt pain and that was what got me worried.
Maybe you have a pinched nerve?  I had one years ago in my neck and it affected my neck, left arm and hand.  It took weeks for the pain to go away.
I'm not a doctor, but it does sound as if the "juice" was no longer connected or in the plug so probably not an electrical shock, but nerve pain can be awful.  I had it once associated with a very deep cavity in a molar and it was like nothing I've ever experienced when I felt it jolt once.