General Health Community
Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Help!

I feel like the inside of my knee is on fire, sometimes when I walk it feels like someone is pulling down and my knee, and I cant bend it. It cracks and I hear a loud click at random times. the pain is sometimes barable, but can get to be excrutiating where I just want to sie!! I cant sleep because every position I get into hurts. What could it be? i am tired of docs
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/pain-above-knee-cap-when-bending-knee.html

Hope this helps :)
Sounds like arthritis.  You might want to take Glucosamine Chondrotin and SAMe to help.  Also stay away from tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and peppers as these cause infammation and aggravate the condition.  Take Magenesium also.