General Health Community
Help ASAP please
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help ASAP please

I have received a letter after undergoing several medical tests. I recently had an endoscopy and had 10 biopsy's as i have ulcers in my mouth and stomach, the doctors was testing me for Chrones and coeliac disease. in the letter it said ' Antral biopsies showed mild acute and chronic inflammation associated with reactive changes in  the epithelium. Appearances were compatible with adjacent ulceration. Please can you explain this to me in terms i can understand please
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3960113_tn?1348946081
do you by chance have any risk factors such as smoking, eating a high animal fat, or high sugar diet? Do you have any family history such as heart disease or arthritis? any of these are high risk facotors of chronic inflammatory conditions.... i dont know if that may help some but i know those factors play a part in chronic inflammatory...
Blank
Thanks for your comment kimmyk831 Yes I do smoke but everything elce no, all tests for coeliac and chrones came back negative so I googled reactive changes in  the epithelium. And it said its precancerous cells that can pottentially turn into cancer, I'm only 17 so now I'm panicing. I have an overview appointment at the hospital in 2 months but if its pre cancerous cells would they not get me in sooner? I'm worried now.
Blank
epsom salts water helps a great deal and proper vitamins and iodine
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979