Help I am having chest pains and back pain and my doctor can't figure out what is wrong with me.
About three week ago i had an upper respritory infection. I took antibiotics it seemed to get better the soarness stopped, but then i started having constant chest and pack pain. I went back to the doctor and they gave me some steroids and said it was my plurasy. But this did not cure the chest and back pain. It is getting worse and i am tired all the time. I can't lay on my chest at all and there is a constant pain and heaviness in my back and chest. I went back to the doctor they did a chest x-ray and CT scan without contract.(only one kidney) and EKG but They still can't tell me what is wrong with me. If anyone knows please tell me.
Chest xray and CT normal?  The CT should have been done with contrast I think.  
Yes, it should have been done with contrast, but they couldn't because i only have one kidney.
Yes, unfortunately, one cannot use the CT contrast in your case.  Were the results normal then?  Any abnormal blood work?   What medications are you taking now?