General Health Community
Help

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Help

I had my tubes tied in 2003 after my third daughter. Now I have missed two periods. I have took several pregnancy test all negative. I fell sick, my boobs hurt and I am tired all the time. My back hurts and I just feel like I am pregnant . Anybody can help me
best thing to do is see your doctor so they could do a blood test. Then you'll know for sure and your mind could be at ease...and if you're not, maybe the doc will have answers to why you are feeling this way and what you can do.
Best of luck to you.
Please see your doctor.  My daughter had her tubes tied twice and still got pregnant.
Probably you are peri-menopausal.  You might take vitamins that help for that and it also might be a thyroid issue.  I had an abnormal mammogram and it was my thyroid acting up.  I had unusual lumps that were fluid filled with "stuff" floating in it (like what spare tires or something?)  I have 2 different kinds of thyroid medicine and could not take them everyday because of side effects but I take the vitamins that are designed for women in their 40's and I had to ice down my boobs for a week.  It was like mastitis.  Very painful.  Ice and ibuprophen.  Get your blood work done.  Your hormones are out of wack.  Good luck!
Was reading about Sepia in my Natural healing book.  It is supposed to help with all kinds of hormonal problems including cysts, endometriosis etc.  I even plan to get some for myself.  Available at health food stores.  Supposed to be better for you than that yam stuff.