High White Blood Cell Count, Right and Left Side Pain, Fatigue, Lightheadedness
Hi all,
I started having right and left side abdominal pain 3 months ago. Went to ER. Cat scan showed nothing. All was normal but a small ovarian cyst and a high wbc count. Went to doctor ran test again was even higher (went from 13.5 to 16). All urine and other blood tests were normal again. Ive tried 2 antibiotics with no improvement. Pain is dull and comes and goes. I am severely and constantly fatigued. When I try to walk through a grocery store for too long or bend over and stand up from weeding garden I get really woozy and lightheaded. It feels like Im going to pass out but if i sit really quick and wait a few minutes later it will pass. The doctor is sending me to get a cbc again and see if white blood cell has gone down any, if not then hell send me to a hematologist. Its beginning to scare me. Im starting to get depressed because I dont have the energy that I used to. Im in my mid twenties, overweight, and I smoke but generally healthy. Sometimes I have headaches or migraines but not all the time. Im lost..... ANYBODY have any Ideas or thoughts
how are your hemoglobin levels, and platelet counts? If they are low or anemic it could be symptoms of leukemia