Horrific Passing
Okay, those of a sensitive disposition don't read any further, but a friend recently lost an elderly relative after an internal organ (not sure which) exploded. As in, pieces on the wall. Now obviously this isn't an everyday occurance, but honestly, any ideas what on earth could have caused such a horrible event? And worse, would he have known/felt what was happening?
I have never heard of an internal organ spontaneously exploding on the wall. Are you sure the friend is telling an accurate description of what happened? Perhaps there was projectile vomiting?
If the person died and no one was present after time and I don't know the length of time it takes. but in time  peritonitis sets in and the body can explode.
it could of been a rupurted appendix or gallbladder that would not come out of a person but it could explode in the walls of the stomach causing death from the posion
The answer is that it did not happen. The story is absolute nonsense.

It is possible, for a body that is decomposing, to generate gases within the belly, but even then, the skin will evenbually split and there will be no ":explosion".
I agree with caregiver, I have not heard of this, and I don't beleive it can happen.
Hi everyone -

Unfortunately, we are going to have to close this thread.  No one here is a doctor, medical examiner, or other expert to be able to determine how, or if, this happened.

Thanks for understanding.

Emily

************************************ CLOSED THREAD  ***************************************
                                         NO NEW POSTS, PLEASE