General Health Community
I feel awful.. and im scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

I feel awful.. and im scared

I constantly feel like im high or drunk. However, i do not drink or do drugs. Im not on any medications.. i feel like my mind is constantly racing, I get shaky, feel weak, cant focus on anything.. when im driving i feel like everything us just a blur, like everything just flashes by me. Am i thinking too much? is there a way to stop this? my doctors ran some tests, ive been to about 15 doctors in the past 6 months, neurologists, internists, cardiologists, all of them. and the only thing that they found was that my b12 levels were pretty low. when they ran the first test it was at like 175.. and since then ive been getting shots and it sits at about 650 now. I don't feel as bad as i did 6 months ago.. but i still feel very disoriented.. anyone have any suggestions?

This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
I would suggest a Psychologist.  You may be experiencing a form of anxiety.  Especially if you are constantly worrying and thinking about it.  It sounds like you have pursued everything medical.  Know look at it Psychologically and the possibility of a chemical imbalance in your brain.  All the feeling you suggest result from the brains response to outside stimulus.  
i disagree its not anxiety,. dont let anyone make you think its in your head. good luck, i am in the same boat.
What tests were run?  Did you get any MRIs or an EEG, for example?  Did they test your thyroid function?  Your cortisol level?  Your catecholamines, epinephrine and norepinephrine and their inactive metabolite counter parts, metaneprhine and normetanephrine?  Did you go to an opthamologist about your eyes feeling funny?  What about an ear, nose and throat doctor if you have any sinus pressure with the symptoms you mention.  Also, they have VNG test to check for a vestibular problem with your eye tracking.

Did they check your blood sugar fasting (low blood sugar can make you feel weak and shaky), or your iron and ferritin levels (low iron can cause difficulty in concentration and feeling very fatigued)?  Did they check your potassium level (low levels can cause weakness, palpitations, and even abnormal psychological behavior) ?  

Racing thoughts is a pretty accurate description of what can happen with anxiety and shakiness can happen with panic attacks.  It can be very difficult to focus as well.  There may be an underlying medical condition contributing to your symptoms, I don't know.  And if there are a Christian, casting your anxieties on the Lord, for He cares for you is such a great instruction from the Great Physician.  I would suggest while you are trying to find if there is a physical reason for your symptoms, why not try going to a competent psychiatrist and asking for some medication known to be around for a long time with the least amount of side effects to take an edge of some of this?
I have exactly the same symptoms as described here. Mine started in 2003 and didn't stop since then. It's always there, 24/7 and increases sometimes till a level I cannot walk normally anymore. The feeling seems to be the strongest in and around my spine, going up into me head. Difficult to explain to people who are not experiencing it.
i have all these symptoms too.. only just started... i had a cold two weeks ago, and the dizziness started maybe 5 days ago.. its progressed to a point where its difficult for me to type, the world feels.. removed, like i can't focus on it, i feel drunk- i feel like i'm not walking straight when i am, and my head feels heavy and like something is pushing on it from the inside. i cannot  concentrate, daydream, remember things- my mind simply does not work, to the point where i struggle to have a conversation.naturally my doctor says i'm fine. i also have a host of other symptoms- hormone problems, nausea, gastro problems.. i've given up with western medicine saying 'youre fine, nothing is wrong with you' and have found myself a good naturopath. lets hope it works.
I have been experiencing the same symptoms-- I had testing done months ago that showed I had low DHEA levels. I wasn't allowed to take supplements previously due to breastfeeding (and the fact that my doctor didn't know too much about DHEA), but now that I'm done breastfeeding I will be trying the supplements to achieve some form of relief. I'll keep you all updated on any progress