I feel awful.. and im scared
I constantly feel like im high or drunk. However, i do not drink or do drugs. Im not on any medications.. i feel like my mind is constantly racing, I get shaky, feel weak, cant focus on anything.. when im driving i feel like everything us just a blur, like everything just flashes by me. Am i thinking too much? is there a way to stop this? my doctors ran some tests, ive been to about 15 doctors in the past 6 months, neurologists, internists, cardiologists, all of them. and the only thing that they found was that my b12 levels were pretty low. when they ran the first test it was at like 175.. and since then ive been getting shots and it sits at about 650 now. I don't feel as bad as i did 6 months ago.. but i still feel very disoriented.. anyone have any suggestions?

This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
I would suggest a Psychologist.  You may be experiencing a form of anxiety.  Especially if you are constantly worrying and thinking about it.  It sounds like you have pursued everything medical.  Know look at it Psychologically and the possibility of a chemical imbalance in your brain.  All the feeling you suggest result from the brains response to outside stimulus.  
i disagree its not anxiety,. dont let anyone make you think its in your head. good luck, i am in the same boat.
What tests were run?  Did you get any MRIs or an EEG, for example?  Did they test your thyroid function?  Your cortisol level?  Your catecholamines, epinephrine and norepinephrine and their inactive metabolite counter parts, metaneprhine and normetanephrine?  Did you go to an opthamologist about your eyes feeling funny?  What about an ear, nose and throat doctor if you have any sinus pressure with the symptoms you mention.  Also, they have VNG test to check for a vestibular problem with your eye tracking.

Did they check your blood sugar fasting (low blood sugar can make you feel weak and shaky), or your iron and ferritin levels (low iron can cause difficulty in concentration and feeling very fatigued)?  Did they check your potassium level (low levels can cause weakness, palpitations, and even abnormal psychological behavior) ?  

Racing thoughts is a pretty accurate description of what can happen with anxiety and shakiness can happen with panic attacks.  It can be very difficult to focus as well.  There may be an underlying medical condition contributing to your symptoms, I don't know.  And if there are a Christian, casting your anxieties on the Lord, for He cares for you is such a great instruction from the Great Physician.  I would suggest while you are trying to find if there is a physical reason for your symptoms, why not try going to a competent psychiatrist and asking for some medication known to be around for a long time with the least amount of side effects to take an edge of some of this?
I have exactly the same symptoms as described here. Mine started in 2003 and didn't stop since then. It's always there, 24/7 and increases sometimes till a level I cannot walk normally anymore. The feeling seems to be the strongest in and around my spine, going up into me head. Difficult to explain to people who are not experiencing it.
i have all these symptoms too.. only just started... i had a cold two weeks ago, and the dizziness started maybe 5 days ago.. its progressed to a point where its difficult for me to type, the world feels.. removed, like i can't focus on it, i feel drunk- i feel like i'm not walking straight when i am, and my head feels heavy and like something is pushing on it from the inside. i cannot  concentrate, daydream, remember things- my mind simply does not work, to the point where i struggle to have a conversation.naturally my doctor says i'm fine. i also have a host of other symptoms- hormone problems, nausea, gastro problems.. i've given up with western medicine saying 'youre fine, nothing is wrong with you' and have found myself a good naturopath. lets hope it works.
I have been experiencing the same symptoms-- I had testing done months ago that showed I had low DHEA levels. I wasn't allowed to take supplements previously due to breastfeeding (and the fact that my doctor didn't know too much about DHEA), but now that I'm done breastfeeding I will be trying the supplements to achieve some form of relief. I'll keep you all updated on any progress
I have been experiencing these same symptoms, I think it should be noted that I was born with a congenital heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, I am 18, and at the age of 15 I was implanted with a pacemaker/small defibrillator in my left chest underneath my collarbone, it was discovered after an incident during wrestling practice when I went into cardiac arrest and almost lost my life, I believe I am very fit or at least above average in health for my age and have been less hard on my body since then, I am about 130 lbs and 5'5. For the past 2 weeks I've been suffering from these symptoms: a somewhat drunk feeling without drinking, some eye fatigue, tiredness, sometimes major but usually minor headaches, some pressure lingering near my forehead area, a small bit of pain near the back of my neck (but I believe this may be due to my posture, not sure), feeling I'm out of it, and sometimes minor memory loss but I remember with a bit of time, however it's very hard to think.

The first time these symptoms came was one day while I was sitting at my computer desk at night around 9:15 PM listening to some music, there were no lights besides the light coming from my computer. I ignored it until maybe 10:00 PM which is when I got off of my computer and layed down in bed since I thought It was just a headache, I watched TV for maybe 30 minutes - an hour until I actually slept (Couldn't sleep because I was worried). I woke up feeling fine, but then the same symptoms came back about 10 minutes later, and they intensified as time went on, I spoke to my mom about it and we decided to go to the emergency room because it had us concerned, driving to the hospital made it severely worse. At the hospital they took lots of tests, blood pressure many times, many samples of my blood, a CT Scan of my head and neck, a Pacemaker checkup, a heart ultrasound, blood works, X-rays, and told me everything came out fine. We stayed for about a week until they allowed us to leave, they prescribed me some Meclizine for the dizziness and then sent me on my way, however I feel it didn't help me at all since I left the hospital in the same condition as when I entered it.

It gets better whenever I lay down, and sometimes it gets worse when I'm using my computer, but it gets worse in either just ten minutes of computer time, or with five hours of computer time. When I lay in bed and use my phone or iPad it seems to be very weak, or not there at all. The odd part is that it comes and goes, I've been told it could either be an ear infection, depression, a shift in the brain stem, neck strain, and many other things. I'm trying my hardest to see if I can cure it on my own to not spend too much money on hospital expenses since so many people say many different doctors could not find the problem. I'm going to change my diet completely, take some supplements and vitamins, try to feel better about myself, and overall just get more rest. I live at ease with my mother, my father has been present in all years of my life and occasionally comes to visit me every day or week, I have a High School Diploma, and I do not work or go to college yet. I am probably the closest thing to your average teen boy. Sometimes I do get depressed and anxious about the meaning of life, and trying to examine its purpose, however I usually dismiss this idea and just continue living, trying to make the best of my situation.

If anyone has any information, or have had this and got better, PLEASE let me know. I get frustrated feeling like this and have read that some people have had it for years with still no cure, which makes me scared for my quality of life, and also leads me to losing some hope. I will definitely be posting if any improvements on my own situation are made.

My email is: My username with yahoo *******
Devon
575
At
Yahoo
Dot
Com
If you’d like to contact me.