General Health Community
I have been having fluttering under my left rib cage what could this be...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

I have been having fluttering under my left rib cage what could this be ?

I have been having a fluttering feeling almost feels like a baby kicking i know im not pregnant and i i have my husband feel it and he said it felt like  baby kicking what could this be ... im scared and it wont go away please give me some answers !!
I have the exact same symptoms under my left rib cage.....I thought I was crazy because it totally reminds me of my baby kicking me when I was pregnant and I know I am not pregnant right now.  I happen to be burping a lot more than normal too.  This is my day three of this weird sensation and I am trying to just deal with it until my doctor's appt on Friday.  At first I thought it was just a muscle spasm since I tend to carry my son on my left side of my body but now I am feeling like this is more internal.   I am just thankful it is not painful but just really annoying.  I will post back on Friday and let you know what my doctor says if you have not gone to your doctor already.
Just an update.....my fluttering stopped by day four.  A couple of days before my scheduled doctor's appointment so he could not see for himself what was going on with me.  I still told him about it and he joked that "it feels like an small alien inside" and I said YES!  He checked out the area and felt around asking if there is any pain in different places on my chest and abdomen and came to the conclusion that it is nothing to worry about.  He was guessing that maybe it was caused by muscle strain.  Who knows??