I haven't been feeling very well lately, what could be the case?
So lately I have been feeling kind of... idk how to explain it but kind of tired and just "eww". It kind of started about a week ago? I thought maybe it was because I had not been eating the best and working out. But I recently started working out again and eating right. Yet for some reason I still feel the same. It's nothing extreme to the point i feel like puking or passing out.. but it does effect me to the point where I don't feel like eating because everything sounds gross and to even hear or think about food makes the feeling worse. But whats weird is in the morning I feel fine but as the day goes on that's when I really feel it. I am going to schedule a doctors appointment tomorrow morning but in the mean time I would like to know to get an idea of what is going on with me. I have never experienced something like this. The closet thing is probably a virus from when I was a kid. But I know it isn't THAT bad. I remember it being much worse then this. But the whole not feeling well and not wanting to really eat certain foods does remind me a bit of that. Earlier today when I was out shopping I noticed I started to feel it (the eww feeling) and for a few seconds I also started to feel a major headache. So I payed for my stuff and left because it was bothering me a tad bit. Right now I feel pretty normal, it's kind of an off and on thing. So I have no idea what it could be or even why I feel this way. Any reason why??
P.S. - I'm not one to get sick, have headaches or feel this feeling. If I ever do it's VERY rare. I was hoping it would go away by now but it hasn't.
Please let us know what the doctor said.  Are you anemic?  Lacking vitamins?  What is it?
well they couldnt take me in today because they were too full. but they did say if i call tomorrow morning they might be able to take me in for a check up if someone else cancels. so i will have to call in tomorrow but in the mean time.. i went to a local health food store and told them my problem. they said it sounded as if i was loosing energy and recommended i take some vitamins. but the thing is i take 2 HUGE green organic vitamins everyday. i notice i started feeling eww a few days after i bleached my hair but a few days before i took benadryl for an allergic reaction from the hair stuff. the benadryl just really knocked in the eww feeling even though it helped the allergic reaction. so im wondering if this feeling could either be a slight virus or getting a bit sick from the ammonia in the bleach stuff i used.
As your symptoms started about the time of your bleaching your hair, it is likely that it does not suit you.

Having said that, do you notice that you get this yukky feeling a few hours after you have eaten and when you start to begin feeling hungry?

If so, your sugar levels are dropping too low and you may be suffering from hypoglycemia.  You do not have to be a diabetic to suffer from this.  But it would be worth getting your blood levels checked for diabetes. That will also explain the fact that you were told by the health food store that it sounds like loss of energy.

If it is hypoglycemia, you will need to eat regularly.  Have small meals with healthy snacks in between.  Don't forget to drink your water too.

Best wishes
Sounds like you need to stop coloring your hair with that particular product.  Maybe you should try a different antihistamine like Chlorphenaramine  Wal-mart Chlortabs.  It could also be a virus since your stomach is upset.  Hope the doctor helps.
hmmm i never thought it could be my blood levels.. if the doctor has any opening tomorrow i will be sure to ask them. but i didnt think it would be a lack of energy because i took a 3-4 hour nap and woke up still feeling the same. but i started looking at the time i would start feeling this way starting yesterday. something i noticed was that it was around the same exact time i start to feel this way. yesterday it was around 4-5ish and today it was the same! i really have no idea what the heck is wrong. oh and to the person to said i should stop using that hair product. i have. but im thinking it might be a virus. we still are not very sure till we go to the doctor and get their opinion.
alright guys so heres an update (hopefully my last) i went to the hospital tonight because i wasnt sure if i was even going to be able to go to the doctors tomorrow morning and i just felt as if i really needed a doctor now. so i went and they did a few tests on me... xrays... blood... urine... etc. and everything came out fine and said its probably just nausea or something. but nothing serious thank goodness!! :D they gave me a prescription for the nausea and said im overall fine.
Glad you have got sort of sorted out.  

As they have given you a prescription for the nasuea, sounds like you have a virus (if you are not pregnant).

Still watch the times when you eat and experience these lows.  Your sugar levels can still drop too low even though you are not classed as a diabetic.

Best wishes
yeah thats what i figured to begin with was that it was a virus or something. oh and they did check my blood.. said nothing was wrong but i will be sure to keep and eye on that anyways lol
These viruses are awful, they just drag on and on.  And if you get rid one, you end up with another one.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Lately I haven't been feeling very well, I have been having headaches I had been nausea at a curtain time and I get very unusualy tired I don't know what's up and when the headache gets very bad my eyes hurt I just feel like something is wrong