General Health Community
I wake up to strange burns.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

I wake up to strange burns.

I wake up to find strange cylindrical burns on my body. The first one appeared on my wrist. It looked like a cigarette had burned me, but I, nor does anyone in my household smoke. I ignored it, but it increased in size.
The second one was found on my lower thigh. It had reacted the same as the one on my wrist, but it grew slightly larger.
Now I have a small one on my chin.

What are they, and how should I go about it? Remember I wake up to them.
Sounds like BED BUG bites.   Look up images of both online and then follow the directions for removing bed bugs .... instructions are online.  If not Bed Bug Bites, it could be spider bites ... look them up online.  Either way if you follow directions for removing bed bugs, you'll get rid of the spiders, too.
could be you sleepwalk and maybe have hidden ciggarets and burn yourself with them( strange but possible) also could be bed bugs fleas ringworms stuff like that.
   Aside from looking like a cigarette burn, does it have a ring around it?  Tick bites which carry Lyme disease have a distinctive ring around the bite - like a target but not always perfectly round.  
    See a doctor if it has a ring.  Look for the tick that bit you ... you might have to spray your house.