General Health Community
IM PUZZLED?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

IM PUZZLED?

My neurologist send me to get a mri due to bad headaches.When i went for my results,she told me i had a normal brain that my headaches could be migraines,because my son and sister get them.She also inform me that the mri showed that i have a cyst in my left cheek. what could be the cause?
Tags: puzzled
Have the cyst removed.
how do you ask questions on this website?
The possiblity of this cyst causing the headache seem remote. However do follow up your doctors recomendations.
thank you for your answer,i forgot to add that my e.n.t. had told me awhile back that i had a nodule between my nose and throat. And i also get alot of nasal inflammation.Right now i have alot of pain on the bridge of my nose and its kinda red,but only on the outside..could all that i describe be all connected? cant go to the hospital,waiting for ''Hurricane Irene'' to make her appearance.....ANY SUGGESTION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED,
mcastillo1960
There are areas of what kind of problems your having and general catagories where you and ask questions about the symptoms your experiencing. Such as headaches etc.
hi, ever wanted to try BOTOX, now is the time; as one of the side effects of botox around forehead and eyes is migraines often go away
enjoy