General Health Community
IS IT A BRAIN TUMOR ???????????????????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

IS IT A BRAIN TUMOR ???????????????????

I am 53yrs. old and for the last year or so I have been getting headaches almost everyday, and a strange numbness with confusion right at the start of my hairline on the top of my head. I also have a feeling like the temple on the left side of my head is sinking in, if that is possible. I also have been having problems with what I call a fuzzy thought process. And pains in my eyes. I was told by someone that maybe its a brain tumor and now I can't get it out of my head. I no longer have insurance so I can't go see a doctor. Could these pains be caused by a brain tumor or am I just worrying for nothing. Can someone please let me know.
I don't think anyone can diagnose brain tumors from symptoms. You would need an MRI or CAT. I think the more important question is did you have headaches previously. I know for me I have migraines and those are pretty much the symptoms I have, I'm also in my late 40's and am finding I am having more now that I'm entering menopause. I don't know what area you live in but we have clinics that are staffed by volunteer doctors that are geared specifically to people "that fall through the cracks", (make to much to qualify for free help yet not able to afford regular care) Ask around you may find something like this in your area and could maybe get rid of some of the worry that surrounds these headaches.