General Health Community
I'm getting quite overwhelmed.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

I'm getting quite overwhelmed.

And theres raelly no place where I can put it all.Its just...sometiems it gets to be too much: I have depression, asperger's, panic disorder (mega scale; about 4-5 hours of it today), a mitral valve prolapse...I have some messed up neurological prolem that makes it so all physical sensation is pain (this has always been the case, since i was born.) Extrem vertigo, terible migraines..unreasonable fear, paranoia..i have a bowel problem, some sort of IBS, which *****. I have a genetic condition that screwed up my enamel, so my teeth rotted and I had to get all of them root canaled, gum surgery, permanent crowns, etc. last year I got  a staph infection that led to around 40 scars, including a nickle sized one on my face, massive insomnia problems, and basically find it extremely difficult to find a good reason to get up in the morning. I don't have any means of paying for healthcare since, obviously, working would be a tad difficult.

I'll be 26 years old next month.

Okay, I think thats all of it. Oh, and becomes I probably used really distresing words, I want to make this clear. For some reason (And this tends to astound some people) im not in any way interested or considering or even thinking about suicide. My words are indeed of distress, but defiant distress. I want my life to get on track. (I suddenly depersonalized at this point. so the rest of the message is..not coherent.) The extremes eventually cease, but they're always right there, and I know it.

So, um, yeah. All that. Boy thats depressing to read. I think i might throw up. So...anyone know some ways i can come with this constant irritant? Im very exhausted from it all.
One word - Magnesium. If you are not currently supplementing, then it is highly recommended.

Excerpt from Magnesium Online Library - "Mitral Valve Prolapse":

"One mineral that has gotten some attention when it comes to mitral valve prolapse is magnesium. Several studies have found that a high percentage of people with mitral valve prolapse have lower than normal magnesium levels.

And one study by researchers at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham found that supplemental magnesium relieved many of the symptoms associated with this disorder.

The study, of 94 people with mitral valve prolapse, found that 62 percent of them had low red blood cell levels of magnesium. Those people were also more likely to have additional symptoms: muscle cramps, migraines and a condition called orthostatic hypotension, in which their blood pressure dropped when they first stood up, making them light-headed.

Fifty of the 94 people took 250 to 1,000 milligrams of magnesium daily, in addition to their regular treatment, for four months to four years.

Overall, there was a 90 percent decrease in muscle cramps, a 47 percent decrease in chest pain and a definite decrease in blood vessel spasms in the people taking magnesium, reports the study's main researcher, Cecil Coghlan, MD, professor of medicine at the University of Alabama School of Medicine. Palpitations also were markedly less, and a certain kind of heart arrhythmia called premature ventricular contraction was reduced by 27 percent. People taking magnesium also reported fewer migraines and less fatigue."

Excerpt from Dr Mark Hyman - " Magnesium: The Most Powerful Relaxation Mineral Available":

You might be magnesium deficient if you have any of the following symptoms:

• Muscle cramps or twitches

• Insomnia

• Irritability

• Sensitivity to loud noises

• Anxiety

• Autism

• ADD

• Palpitations

• Angina

• Constipation

• Anal spasms

• Headaches

• Migraines

• Fibromyalgia

• Chronic fatigue

• Asthma

• Kidney stones

• Diabetes

• Obesity

• Osteoporosis

• High blood pressure

• PMS

• Menstrual cramps

• Irritable bladder

• Irritable bowel syndrome

• Reflux

• Trouble swallowing

The most absorbable forms are magnesium citrate, glycinate, taurate, or aspartate, although magnesium bound to Kreb cycle chelates (malate, succinate, fumarate) are also good.

Avoid magnesium carbonate, sulfate, gluconate, and oxide. They are poorly absorbed (and the cheapest and most common forms found in supplements)."
This is a long shot, but if doctors have already eliminated all other possibilities they can think of, perhaps you were exposed to Lyme Disease in the womb.  This is still controversial, but there are a lot of case studies out there.  Lyme Disease can cause strange neurological symptoms that confound patients and doctors.  I suggest you do some research on it to see what you can find.
I forgot one more point...Lyme Disease frequently causes magnesium deficiency, leading to many of the symptoms listed in the first comment.  Supplements and epsom salt soaks can definitely help with these symptoms.

Good luck!