I'm worried about tomorrow
Is it okay to take adderall 15 mg within 24 hours and no sleep the night before surgery?
I mean it depends, is it prescribed or not?
I mean I dont care, but if you have a script then they cant really say anything.
But unless they told you not to take any medication you should be okay.
If you take any medication before surgery, be sure to tell your doctor. adderall has at least 35 major drug interaction issues, for instance.
why would you do that?  what ever happens you must inform you health professional team before any operation so that your anesthesiologist will not be taken by surprise.  It may be possible for you to read your instructions of what to do and not do they gave you and see if a phone number was provided so that you may get the answer you need.   You might not care if you live or die, but your doctors, your loved ones do.  If you withhold this info, you might end up in ICU or worse.  Be honest, very honest with your doc.  even if the surgery needs to be rescheduled.  good luck